Gigi Microwave All Purpose Honee 8oz
GiGi All Purpose Honee is now available as a microwave formula. This wax containing the extremely beneficial properties of beeswax, is gentle enough for the most delicate areas. It will remove unwanted hair as well as instantly leaving your skin sleek, soft, and silky. It’s ideal for body and legs and for all skin and hair types.
Recommended for use with GiGi Natural or Bleached Muslin Strips.
1. Remove cap and plastic disc from wax jar. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. (Make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat) If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thin/honey-like consistency. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
2. Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
3. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
4. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
6. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
7. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
8. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. (Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.)
9. Use GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition, and follow by GiGi AFTER WAX CARE.